Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Looks like we'll be practicing a whole bunch more...

I managed to hold out until today. According to the box, the Early Detection pregnancy test should work from as early as 4 days before my period is due (which is Saturday). If that's true then it seems that we weren't lucky this time around.

I'm disappointed sure, but I'm not unrealistic, I don't expect everything to go the way that I want it to.

Of course we will test again in a couple of days but I guess the real proof lies in what happens this week-end.

I'm sure a whole bunch (hehehehe note my bigging my readership up) of you have been wondering why on earth we are even trying now given that we're about to eave for South Africa for our wedding and our house isn't even finished yet. I guess the main reason is that we're really ready, but more importantly we would've loved to have been able to tell my parents in person. I know that they wouldn't mind how they were told but it just seemed that it would have been something really exciting to share with them.

We'll see what happens over the next couple of days, but I'm not holding my breath!

VP

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it ;)

7:56 pm  
Blogger Just Me said...

If it's any consolation, home pregnancy tests always showed negative with my pregnancies. It ain't over 'til it's over :)

11:21 pm  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Well, you know what they say: if at first you don't succeed, try and try and try again! You'll get there in the end. And I'll enjoy reading your transition to mommy blogger!

6:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»