Friday, November 04, 2005

You Americans are Loco!!

Man oh man there are some seriously weird people out there. A few days ago I posted about whether spanking was ok or not and it seems to have hit a niche that I hadn't considered.

Now I don't know exactly what people were hoping to find but if they were looking for the more kinky side of things they should probably go elsewhere 'cause they ain't gonna find any of that skanky shite here!

Statistically the US is way ahead of the rest of the world in this, to be more specific, of the many many 'spanking' searches that landed people here, this is the worldwide percentage split;

76% were from the USA
9% were from the UK
4% were from Germany
2% were from Canada

and the rest were from Russia, Israel and Luxembourg.

Now given how small Luxembourg is, I'd say that they're the real winners here :-)

B.T.W the RO and I don't spank each other (at least not in that way) although I do occasionally have to tap the little boys on the rump when they misbehave.....

VP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»