Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Vast improvement :-)

So Manchester is a much nicer city when you make the whole driving thing someone else's problem. I decided to take a cab into town this morning and so had the perfect opportunity to sit back and have a look at the sites.

There are some gorgeous buildings in the city centre, and I think I may come back again so that I can spend some time walking around. Unfortunately it will have to be next year because the next few weeks are completely jam packed with things that need to be done.

We're off to sample the delightful deli selection at Selfridges tonight, or maybe we'll pop into one of those gorgeous Asian restaurants. yum yum yum yum yum.....

Can you tell that I am absolutely starving*!

VP

* yes, I know I'm not starving in the true sense but I use it for effect.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The two nice things I remember about Manchester are the Library theatre and St Ann's Square so I hope they still exist. A cab makes sense. Who needs the aggravation?

11:30 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd just like to point out that I popped along to visit last night.

... just in case you were worried about who "we" were.

Regards,

The Husband

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»