Sunday, November 13, 2005

Absence may make the heart grow fonder...

But this heart doesn't like being away from home.

I'm staying in Manchester for the next 3 days as I have to attend a training course. I'm to learn new skills for a role that no longer exists.

Worse than that I miss my other half (you know him well so I won't link - being lazy). I know it's sickening that we spend all our time together, pretty much 24 hours a day in fact, but we like it that way and so this length of time away is kind of difficult.

On the upside, this hotel has fantastic wifi access and it's free!

So I may update, if there is anything worth mentioning but in the meantime, if you're lurking, please leave a comment with a little bit of info about yourself. I know you're there and I'd like to see you 'face-to-face' :-)

Ciao for now.

VP

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, shame babe.

I miss you too and can't wait to have you back.

(There was me determined not to write a blog pouring my heart out abut how much I wish you were here and you go and decide to be the soppy one for a change)

9:29 pm  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

er, I'll just come back later, shall I?
*sidles out blushing*

2:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry - bit too much of a public display of affection I guess.

Will try and tone it down in future. Hard to believe most people think w2b's a cold hearted bitch though, isn't it?

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»