Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A full schedule...

The dogs are back so our life schedules are suddenly full to overflowing again. Dogs are way more trouble than cats. They are incredibly demanding wanting to be fed, watered, walked and toilet-ed (I know, it's not a word but it best describes our dogs inability to 'get' the whole toilet training thing) and loved.

The cats on the other hand take themselves to the toilet and only ask that there be food and water available and that they get a nice cuddle before bed time.

I guess things will get better once the fence is finally put up - unfortunately we have to take the dogs out on a leash every time they show the slightest inclination otherwise they make an instant bolt for the main road which can only lead to disaster.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, believe me I know that the whole pet thing is really a moot point (or as Joey would say, a 'Moo' point) because we all know that children are WAY more demanding and definitely require even more dedication, love and effort but it's early days yet so let me enjoy the animal dramas a little bit longer :-)

VP

oh yes, I've finally managed to get an appointment at the doctors for Friday afternoon, will definitely have more to say after that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

I can't wait to hear it's official :)

1:15 am  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

That's why I've only ever had cats - too damn lazy to look after dogs. Or children! Good luck at the doctor's.

7:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»