Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Did ya miss me?

Well I'm back, and I honestly cannot believe that the holiday has flown past so quickly.

News on the home front, I am now a Mrs and we're still expecting an addition! 10 weeks in and the nausea hasn't passed yet but I'm hopeful.

South Africa was gorgeous and the weather was very kind to us (the safari was especially successful but more news on that soon).

We only have a few days to unpack all our boxes so posts may be scarce but I promise to bring pictures and more detailed news on the next few days. In the meantime, Merry Christmas!!

Love
VP

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaPal said...

Congratulations and more congratulations!!!

I hope the morning sickness passes soon...

9:02 am  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

And a Merry Christmas to you too, and congratulations, and Happy New Year, and everything. Bring on the photos!!

11:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»