Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hopefully we've turned a corner :-)

(I wrote this post a week ago and for some weird reason it didn't post, so here it is and I promise a more up to date one in the next day or so!)

Hello faithful readers! If any of you have stuck with me, despite the scarce posts I thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

15 weeks on now and the nausea seems to be given me a bit of a break at last! Unfortunately that was replaced by some intense tooth ache over the last couple of weeks (who'd have thought that pregnancy can have such weird effects?).

The toothache got really bad on Sunday so I was back at the dentist yesterday for some emergency root canal treatment, ouch! Now that the anaesthetic has completely worn off, my mouth is pretty sore but I'm hoping that this will get better over the course of today so that things can get back to normal tomorrow.

I did have my community midwife appointment last week and the midwife commented on how large my tummy is already. She recons that she'd have known it was twins even if we hadn't had the scan yet as I am around 4 weeks ahead of a singleton.





















What do you think? (Picture taken last night).

VP

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Think you look blooming and I hope the tooth-ache is better by now. Warm wishes and come and visit when you are of a mind to.
Pat

1:52 pm  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Cor! Wow! 'Normous! Glad the nausea's abating; glad the tooth is fixed; most of all, glad you're OK.

5:45 pm  
Blogger LisaPal said...

You wear it well! And you have such a happy glow! For comparison's sake, I wish I could remember what I looked like with my singletons at 15 weeks... but it's all just a dim memory now.

8:09 am  
Blogger Just Me said...

You don't look anything like I imagined.
Is that the tail of a cat I can see in the doorway?

11:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get that picture of my belly? What? You mean, that's how you look when you are pregnant with twins?!? That's my stomach after a normal lunch. Thanks for helping me into depression...

Seriously though, you look stunning.

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»