Friday, October 14, 2005

A brief reprieve...

I will continue the story, I promise but have to brag out loud about how wonderful my friends are.

Last night a very good friend and his gorgeous and very sweet boyfriend 'popped' over to visit (after flying in from Cuba, traveling on a bus and taking 2 trains in order to do the popping). They're going back to SA tomorrow and had some things to do in London tonight so it was only a brief visit but it was wonderful.

It also served to remind me that I really am blessed with the most remarkable friends, I am clearly also blessed with impeccable taste and modesty too!

We went out for dinner and last night and I showed them around a bit this morning before they had to rush off but it has left both the RO and I feeling all warm and fussy - and we really like it :-)

VP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»