Sunday, October 09, 2005

NOT a day of rest...


Saturday's are quite full for me so I seldom get a chance to get stuck in around the house. The RO enjoys some peace and quiet while I'm out horse riding on Saturday's so he tends to catch up on his gaming which has seriously taken a back seat while the house is being renovated.

In an attempt to speed up the renovation process, the RO and I decided to start stripping wallpaper in what will soon be our bedroom. Thankfully we had previously bought a steamer so the process wasn't as painful as it could have been but it has definitely highlighted our general unfitness (is that a word??). Both of us are now suffering from EDS (excessive decorating strain) and I can only thank my lucky stars that we are able to afford people who can help us.

Hopefully this means that our time in the caravan will soon be coming to an end. With the cold weather starting to set in it really isn't pleasant.

In recognition of the service that the little hovel has provided us, I thought I'd include a picture of it so that you can all send us lots of sympathy :-)

VP

2 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Oh my goodness, you poor things - sympathy is definitely in order!

1:49 pm  
Blogger Villagepig said...

hehehhee, it hasn't been to bad but now that winter is setting in we're discovering that it's not as cosy as it has been through summer!

Alley

7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»