Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Our resident poltergeist...

Over the last few nights we have been experiencing something rather strange. Every time one of us has a shower or bath, we hear a door slamming. The weird thing is that there is only 1 door still on its hinges inside and that door (when checked) is standing open!

I think that we may have a former resident 'hanging' out in the house and I'm not sure whether its the concept of indoor bathing that annoys them or that they're just as pissed off about the lack of electrics as we are :-)

Perhaps we could strike a deal with our new friend and have them visit the sparky at his home. Nothing else seems to spur him into action so I'm willing to try anything.

Of course I'm not sure what my part of the deal would be as I'm rather attached to my soul and I don't have much else that could be of value on the other side!

Any chance one of you partakes in communications on the other side?

VP

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howzit, fellow SAFA!

Oooooh, you live in a haunted house! In Wales!!!!

In case you're other readers think I'm daft (they'd be right of course, but still...), I'm new to your site (thanks for the attempt at hate mail you left on my site! Damn, girl! Could you REALLY not have come up with anything? Oh well... I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer). I think your house is absolutely gorgeous, poltergeist roomies or not!

It's great 'meeting' yet another misplaced "Sefrikan" blogger. I'll be blogrolling you right away!

En jou Afrikaans is nogsteeds baie goed, skat!

4:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh... I meant YOUR and not 'you're' in the above comment. Well, I AM an Afrikaans girl, so forgive me, man!

Cheers vir eers!

4:06 am  
Blogger Villagepig said...

Jy is altyd welkom skat!

Its wonderful to have real people, frist Zinnia and now Red!!

I feel blessed :-)

VP

7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»